Guess what? It’s my fourteenth birthday today! so I thought it was only right to do a “14 Things I Learned By 14” post. Over the past year, many amazing and horrible things have happened that have taught me many things. I tried to i 14 things I learned by 14:
- It isn’t impossible to learn to play guitar.
- Friends will come and go. eventually you will learn who are the true ones.
- Blogging will open up so many opportunities for you.
- Eventually you will find a way to be confident in yourself.
- people genuinely appreciate your YouTube and blog.
- The rave about PLL is true.
- CD’s are so much better than download.
- Worrying about other people (when it isn’t needed) won’t help your emotions at all.
- It is practically impossible to play guitar with fake nails (unless you’re Dolly Parton).
- The rave about Stranger Things is true.
- Live life to the fullest.
- Don’t care about what others think of you.
- There is a way to make your hair less puffy (still kinda trying to figure this out though).
- The past year has given me so many good memories and I hope the next year will be the same.
Song of the post: Birthday – Katy Perry
Life of Abbie Jenkins xx